Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Best Days are Ahead of Me (by Danny Gokey)

Blowing out the candles
On another birthday cake
Old enough to look back
And laugh at my mistakes
Young enough to look at the future
And I like what I see
My best days are ahead of me

Life hasn't always been a party
But mostly it been good
There's only one or two things
That I change if I could
I don't get lost in a past 
Or get stuck in some sad memory
My best days are ahead if me

Age ain't nothing but a number
Sometimes I have to wonder 
What does it really means
But hey I'm still putting it together
I keep getting better
If I keep getting better
I can be what ever I wanna be
My best days are ahead of me

I've got sunset to witness
Dreams to dance with
Beaches to walk on
And lover to kiss
There's a whole lot of world out there
That I can't wait to see
MY BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD OF ME

With Love ~Yon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home